Old November 26th 05, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Good Luck, Paul Corfield

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:35:07 +0000 (UTC), "Brimstone"
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
As they say - we are in interesting times.

It's not really that bad ... is it?

I was referring to how the succession may happen. I then read this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/transport/...650614,00.html

which added another possible angle to what has been going on. IMO the
succession will either be incredibly smooth or will be a fractious mess.
We'll wait and see.
--
Paul C

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...890030,00.html

If you read the article in yesterday's Times, it seems like the finance
director might be Kiley's annointed successor, because Ken wants someone who
is good on the financial detail. Interesting that Kiley's departure was
announced while he was out of the country.

Paul Scott