Old November 26th 05, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Good Luck, Paul Corfield

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:47:34 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote in :
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:16:56 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Get that CV in quick...

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...AIN-LONDON.xml

LOL!

I don't whether to be flattered or not. I'm 100% certain that I would
never make the candidate list.

Heh! But I was wondering the same myself all yesterday, along with,
"This is front-page news in the Guardian, why isn't it being mentioned
in utl?"

Looking back to a Evening Standard article a number of weeks ago I think
it can be assumed that it's a battle between Peter Hendy, Jay Walder and
a complete outsider who has Ken's ear or is an anointed choice of Bob
Kiley. As they say - we are in interesting times.

Ooh, inside dirt! Keep dishing it out.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN