Old November 26th 05, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mal Mal is offline

Default Victoria Line on Wednesday morning

Thats terrible.....i meant write....... bugger!

Mal

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:54:55 GMT, "Mal"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
. ..
On 24 Nov 2005 16:12:45 -0800, "
wrote:

If it's any consolation I hate it when the Vic Line falls over like this
as it's the main tube line to get me home. I do have about 10
contingency routes "up my sleeve" so I can keep moving if the worst
happens.

Hehehehe.... You hate it??

You want to right the IRFs......

Well I get to read enough of them in JNP land that I don't really want
to add in BCV as well.

--
Paul C