Old November 27th 05, 12:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Phil Clark Phil Clark is offline

Default Another one under

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:05:19 +0100, "tim \(moved to sweden\)"
wrote:

I'm not sure a slow train to Reading - Basingstoke - back to Fleet
would have been any quicker.

Obviously, I didn't read your post properly. I assumed your
final destination was Basingstoke.

Actually, now I've got my head round some of the posts on the previous
thread I started - on routing from Fleet to London terminals - I
realise I could have travelled Wokingham - Farnborough North - walk
to Farnborough Main - Fleet although again I wonder how quick it
would have been.

No matter, aldershot line and local bus, there is a bus isn't there?

That's another Via Woking option - see Spyke's post. And there is a
bus service between Aldershot and Fleet, but the last service is 1915.