Old November 27th 05, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
James James is offline

Default NIP: Tower Bridge question

Adrian wrote in
44.170:

On the grounds that they saw the signs but didn't think they applied
to them, m'lud?

Anyway - I hate to break this to you, but 3230, so you'd still be
pleading guilty to speeding. The 10% +/- 2mph leeway IS "advisory".

Tee hee. On which planet is that rule enforced properly? Is that for
example on the M40 where I would estimate about 40% of all drivers do 90+
most of the time?

Some of you "we hate speed" people on this group are such *******. I bet
when you finish lecturing people on here you go to the shops in your BMW
and speed round the supermarket car parks like half the other ****s do.