Old November 27th 05, 09:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Another one under

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:21:22 GMT, Phil Clark
wrote:

(2) Stop apologising. It's a pain in the arse, and takes up time when
you could be telling us something useful. Someone jumped under a
train, it's not your fault, you have nothing to apologise for.

Pretty much exactly what I said when I was trying to get from Norwood
Junction into London a few months back.

The thing that really makes it irritating is that the computer says "I
am sorry for...". No, you're not. You're a computer. You cannot feel
sorrow.

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com