Old November 27th 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
[email protected] honeybees@loaning.co.uk is offline

Default NIP: Tower Bridge question

James wrote:
"Ian F." wrote in
:

"James" wrote in message

Some of you "we hate speed" people on this group are such *******. I
bet when you finish lecturing people on here you go to the shops in
your BMW and speed round the supermarket car parks like half the
other ****s do.

That's hardly a very fair response to people who have just given you
sensible, swift advice. Where did they say they hated speed? They just
told you how the law stands, that's all. Just because you didn't like
what you were told, doesn't mean you have to slag off the people who
told you.

And supermarket car parks are private property - I would imagine you
can go around them as fast as you like.

Tee hee. Shows how "expert" you are. The old laws about doing what you like
on private property in a car no longer apply, as you will see on any TV
traffic cops show, where they for example routinely follow criminals into
supermarket car parks and arrest them, hassle them for invalid tax disks,
etc. A recent example of Road Wars (Sky One) showed them doing a driver on
a country private estate road for being a disqualified driver.

But I wasn't peeed off with the advice, which was sound, just the tone you
always get around here of hypocritical finger wagging every time someone
brings up a small misdemeanour.

That's because the transport groups are populated totally by anti-car
millitant bus-driving *******s who OWN THE FACKIN ROADS so there