Old November 29th 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
cupra cupra is offline

Default "Tube cheapest in Europe"

Dave Newt wrote:
Just received the latest TfL magazine (renamed from "Tube" to "London
Loop", which contains the following item on page 35:

snip

If the purpose of a tube journey was too see how many stations you
could pass through on one ticket, I'd vaguely understand the
rationale, but I don't see how anyone in their right mind could use
that as the basis for calculating value.

Don't know, but the Metro in Barcelona is 78p per trip - and there are over
100 stations!