Old December 1st 05, 11:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III is offline

Default Watford Jnct - Euston on Virgin rather than Silverlink

wrote:
Hi!

Newbie question, if I buy a season ticket or even a day return from
Watford Junction to Euston and a Virgin train comes along can I use
that to get to Euston quickly or is that not allowed - do I have to use
Silverlink?

And even if it's not supposed to happen, do people do it?

All the tickets I get from WJ to Euston are not for a specific
railway company. I've been buying non-specific tickets for years
and have used Virgin (and their predecessors) and Silverlink
(and predecessors) interchangeably, and have had no problems.

Richardd [in PE12]