Old December 2nd 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Sam is offline

Default Trafalgar Square and Strand Stations

Endymion Ponsonby-Withermoor III wrote:
Now that the Jubilee Line no longer serves the complex
that was Charing Cross, the two remaining lines are
so far apart that interchange between them is too long.
Is there any truth that they are going to be reseparated
back into two stations (with or without an interchange) ?

I've not heard anything official, but personally this is one fairly
simple change I'd like to see. I think it makes a great deal of sense
to have a "Trafalgar Square" station (think of the tourists) - plus
showing an interchange here is not particularly helpful, especially if
coming from the Bakerloo side of things.

Sam