Old December 4th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Seven Sisters This Morning

Paul Corfield wrote:

We are having company wide briefings with Tim at present and part of
the session has a film about 7/7 in it. This not only forces people
to face
up to the trauma but also helps people understand what was done, by
whom
and allows Tim to say thank you. While it was a bit tough to be
reminded
of it I thought the thank you to be most appropriate - and not really
for office people like me but those who drive the trains, work in the
stations, manage the operations etc who were in the front line that
day.

Hear, hear.

I note that a number of coppers involved on 7th July have received awards.
Does anyone know if TfL/LU will be making similar awards to their members of
staff who were on the ground and publicising the fact?