Old December 5th 05, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Sam is offline

Default Trafalgar Square and Strand Stations

John Rowland wrote:
So the Bakerloo station should be renamed Trafalgar Square, and shown as a
separate station with a walking interchange with Charing Cross, in the way
that Euston Square is (or was) marked as a walking interchange with Euston.

Yes, I'm very much in favour of this. Get Trafalgar Square sorted first
and stop showing an interchange here on all maps. I can't see any
drawbacks other than presumably no-one's willing to pay for it!

Sam