Old December 5th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Commuting from Liverpool Street to Chelmsford

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Tom.

Actually - what I am really interested in is can I do this from SW19
(Wimbledon) ?

Wimbledon - Liverpool Street - Chelmsford.

Sounds horrible - but I wreckon 1.5 hours ???

1.5 hours should be possible on a good day. The good thing about Wimbledon
is that you have several different possible routes all taking about the same
time. So if one line is messed up you can just go a different way.

The TfL Journey Planner gives 41-43 mins Wimbledon - Waterloo - Bank -
Liverpool Street, 48-49 mins Wimbledon - Notting Hill Gate - Liverpool
Street, 49-50 mins Wimbledon - Tower Hill - Liverpool Street, 51 mins
Wimbledon - Edgware Road - Liverpool Street or 54-57 mins Wimbledon -
Waterloo - Stratford.

Peter Smyth