Old December 6th 05, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matt Wheeler Matt Wheeler is offline

Default Met line - Watford - Saturday?

"TheOneKEA" wrote in message
oups.com...
John Rowland wrote:
"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
This is in the latest Modern Railways and is tied
in with TfL being given the Silverlink Metro franchise
to manage by the DfT. If DfT agree I think you will
see a lot of interesting things emerging. The
envisaged eventual service pattern across
the WLL, NLL and GOBLIN is most intriguing.

What did they suggest, and where did the suggestion emerge from?

- 4tph Richmond to Stratford via NLL and Clapham Junction and 4tph
Clapham Junction to Stratford via WLL and NLL; 8tph between Kensal
Rise
and Stratford
- removal of 9'6" freight from the NLL by upgrading alternate routes
- OHLE on the GoBLin, allowing through electric freight services
from
the LT&SR to the WCML
- 6tph Bakerloo service to Watford Junction

The resulting service pattern is hoped to be:

4tph Richmond to Stratford
4tph Clapham Junction to Stratford
2tph Queens Park to Stratford via Primrose Hill and Camden Road
2tph Clapham Junction to Barking
6tph Queens Park to Watford Junction

I think you've made a typo here.... I've just had a look at the
article in Modern Railways, and it only has 2tph running Clapham
Junction to Stratford, therefore giving 8tph from Willesden Junction
to Stratford, not 10.