Old December 6th 05, 12:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.thames-valley
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Two commutes - suggestions for where to live ?

In message
"www.waspies.net" wrote:

wrote:
How to resolve this ??

My girlfriend and I currently live in Woking.

She works in Bracknell (30 minute drive). If I were to get a job in
Chelmsford - where is a good place to live for a reasonable commute for
both of us ?

(the middle is about central London - bit pricey).

Thanks.

Personally I'd live on the coast and be a "kept" man

Gets my vote.

Actually, as the wife points out, at the moment that is exactly what I'm
doing, if you count Southampton as on the coast.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.