Old December 6th 05, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
David Boothroyd David Boothroyd is offline

Default Commuting from Liverpool Street to Chelmsford

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
wrote:
Anyone have any experience of this ?

Only about 50% of the population of Chelmsford.

Difficult ?

No, but Chelmsford is a dump, and most of the villages around are the
sort of places where brothers marry their sisters at the age of 11.

There is talk among the people of Chelmsford of another station being
built north-east of the town, near the villages of Springfield and
Boreham, to add capacity.

Among the knowledgable the talk goes roughly like this: "You know that
new station? There's not a cat in hell's chance of it ever getting
built".

Unfortunately Chelmsford is currently deciding where to place extra
housing based on the fact that the station is going to be built.

--
http://www.election.demon.co.uk
"We can also agree that Saddam Hussein most certainly has chemical and biolog-