Old December 7th 05, 03:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Met line - Watford - Saturday?

On 5 Dec 2005 15:11:04 -0800, "TheOneKEA" wrote:

The resulting service pattern is hoped to be:

4tph Richmond to Stratford
4tph Clapham Junction to Stratford
2tph Queens Park to Stratford via Primrose Hill and Camden Road
2tph Clapham Junction to Barking
6tph Queens Park to Watford Junction

It's good that there's going to be through service onto the GOBLIN
from the likes of Willesden Junction and West Hampstead. At the moment
you have to wait around at Gospel Oak while changing trains, and worry
about being stranded there for 30 mins if a train is cancelled or your
NLL train is delayed and misses the connection.

Throw in a reopened Primrose Hill NLR, a reopened Tufnell Park
NLR, a reopened York Way NLR,

Are these planned, or just wishful thinking? (Even if the latter,
Primrose Hill at least seems extremely likely.)

Incidentally, I've noticed that one of the Bakerloo line diagrams at
Baker Street (there are probably plenty of others) is old enough to
still show it going all the way to Watford Junction, with a panel
covering everything north of Harrow & Wealdstone. I'm already
wondering if they'll simply remove the panel, rather than performing a
blanket replacement of all the diagrams on the line...