Old December 9th 05, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.legal
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Tramlink Censorship

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 08:57:03 GMT someone who may be
(Nick Cooper) wrote
this:-

As it is no big secret, the parties that **threatened** to take legal action
we -

Tramtrack Croydon Ltd over "inaccurate" speculation regarding the cause of
several recent incidents.

Bombardier Transportation over "libellous rubbish" that was published on my
site, [snp]

IANAL, but.... In the midst of everything, these two paragraphs speak
volumes. [snip] essentially it sounds like Tramlink and
Bombardier are saying, "You have libeled us on your site, but we're
not going to tell you where, when and how, so you'll have to take the
whole thing down."

Personally I would put any threatening e-mails, letters and
transcripts of telephone calls on the web site. Bullies don't like
daylight being shone on their activities.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh