Old December 9th 05, 08:39 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Rian van der Borgt Rian van der Borgt is offline

Default Christmas Day and Boxing Day Rail Summary

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 08:23:07 +0000, Barry Salter wrote:
Well, details of train services on Christmas Day and Boxing Day are
starting to become available, so here we go with a summary:

Boxing Day:

No service, apart from the following:

[snip]

Eurostar will be running what looks like a modified Sunday service.

Regards,

Rian

--
Rian van der Borgt, Leuven, Belgium.