Old December 10th 05, 05:48 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...

Try reporting it as a fault to http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/

Thanks!

No-one bother me for a while, I have a few hundred street faults to

report.

6 weeks later, I have to wonder why I bothered, because 5 of the 8 faults I
reported have definitely not been fixed, and I'm not sure whether the other
3 have been fixed or not. Presumably this website is another of Blair's
initiatives - always look like you're doing something, but never actually do
anything.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped