Old December 10th 05, 07:28 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, John Rowland wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...

Try reporting it as a fault to http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/

Thanks!

No-one bother me for a while, I have a few hundred street faults to
report.

6 weeks later, I have to wonder why I bothered, because 5 of the 8
faults I reported have definitely not been fixed, and I'm not sure
whether the other 3 have been fixed or not.

Maybe they're waiting for you to get through the rest of the few hundred?

Presumably this website is another of Blair's initiatives - always look
like you're doing something, but never actually do anything.

Yes, John, i'm sure Tony Blair himself personally masterminded the TfL
street faults website. Where on earth do you get this extraordinary idea
that emitting platitudes while doing nothing is a Blair invention? Is this
is not what every single human government *ever*, all the way back to the
Jericho town council, has done?

tom

--
Your words are mostly meaningless symbols -- Andrew, to Niall