Old December 15th 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default History of Northern Line underground 1967 FA

In article . com,
(JaneyP) wrote:

Sixty Years of the Northern by Charles E Lee ,M.Inst T. VGC(near mint)
Pub.London Transport Westminster SW1.29 pages plus photo pages.
A friend who is a train buff tells me this is a very rare
item..especially in near mint condition.If like me (in my London days)
you have spent long hours slogging up and down the Northern line ,you
too may have developed a grudging fondness for it!

Fascinating 60 year history,with lots of early pics of
trains,platforms staions etc,as well as a map of the development of
the line,some diagrams.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...131&rd=1&sspag
ename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Good grief! I have that booklet (but 2nd impression, 1968) and the rest
of the series published around that time!

--
Colin Rosenstiel