Old December 16th 05, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Shelley John Shelley is offline

Default History of Northern Line underground 1967 FA

John Salmon wrote:
"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote

Good grief! I have that booklet (but 2nd impression, 1968) and the
rest of the series published around that time!

How many were there? I've got six, but I don't know whether it's the
full set:
Sixty Years of the Bakerloo (1966)
Sixty Years of the Piccadilly (1966)
Sixty Years of the Northern (1967)
100 Years of the District (1968)
Seventy Years of the Central (1970)
The Metropolitan Line - A Brief History (1972)

I've also got

The East London Line and the Thames tunnel - A brief History (1976)

The big tube - A short illustrated history of London's Great Northern & City
Railway (1976)

--
Cheers for now,

John from Harrow, Middx