Old September 11th 03, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default DLR Service Disruption

Pity the train didn't just drive off and drag that load of
right-on washed up losers under its wheels.

Yes, and let's also have a big man with a gun at polling stations,
shooting people if they don't vote for the right party.

People at polling stations don't screw up services for other people.
If these muppets want to demonstrate fine, but if they make life
difficult for people who just want to get about their business (including
the people in the exhibition) they should be treated with contempt.
Inflicting your opinions on others whether they want it or not is hardly
democratic and personally I'm sick of these so called activists who seem
to think the voting booth isn't good enough for them and they need to
cause trouble instead.

B2003

B2003, you have again taken the words out of my mouth, sir. Well said.

Marc.