Old December 22nd 05, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neillw001 Neillw001 is offline

Default Class 33's at Clapham Junction

Went through Clapham Junction this morning and there were two
black-painted Class 33's alongside the shed with three Mk1's painted in
what looked like Southern Green or similar. I couldn't be sure but I
think one of the 33's had somthing that looked like a cycling lion
crest on the side. One certainly had snowploughs. I managed to get a
picture through the window while the train was stopped, but it only
shows the front of hte formation. However, it lools like the front
diesel has a red bufffer beam.
Anyone know what they are and what they are doing there?

Neill