Old December 23rd 05, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Tube strike 31st Dec

Mal wrote:
Where is Boltar?????

Didn't see the point on commenting on it. Everyone knows my views and
if I posted what I really thought about Bob Crowe and his performing
monkey Bobby Law I'd probably be done for libel.

Suffice to say it seems to me that the sort of people who join the RMT
are nothing but whinging work shy scum who are quite happy to shaft
everyone to get what they want. A dose of the real world instead of
their cosy unionised protectorate where theres always someone to
pick up the toys they throw out of their ptam would be one hell of
an eye opener for them. I'll be moving offices next year in my job.
If I don't like the location I always have the option to resign. So do
they. (Oh yeah , theres that spurious safety argument they dreamt up
down the put as well. If its that important why isn't Aslef balloting
too then
and the whole workforce walking out?)

B2003