Old December 24th 05, 07:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Rick Hughes Rick Hughes is offline

Default Teenager dies 'playing' on hi-speed track out of Paddington

"JFGrieve" wrote in news:dofdr5$bjo$1
@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

Im glad there are enough of us here to be honest enough to say what
99% are actually thinking, in that this guy got exactly what he
deserved.

Translation: "I have no compassion at all within me, but it's OK
because neither have lots of others."

Read the post

Read it, understood it, replied to it. What's the problem?

Our thoughts should be with the train driver and the network
rail bods who have to pick bits of this guy up spread over a large
area.

Translation: "Naturally, some faux concern for innocent parties always
goes down well, so I'll stick a bit in at this point."

So you don't agree,

No. I'm not one for insincerity.

Im sure the 1% of you sandal wearing, pullover knitting,
yoghart eating lefties will be outraged at this

Translation: "I'd like to take this opportunity to gratuitously abuse
anyone who doesn't share my opinions."

To near the truth!!

To do what?
Oh, did you mean /too/ near? Do you mean you agree, then?

Rick.