Old December 24th 05, 09:06 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Teenager dies 'playing' on hi-speed track out of Paddington

Rick Hughes wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote in
:

Undoubtedly it's a tragedy for his friends and family and every other
poster has said something similar. It's the individual's stupidity
that has been commented on, but you seem to be having a struggle
seperating the two.

You have the gift of ability to assess a person's intelligence from a
single piece of data: that he died because of one mistake he made.

What mistake?

I can't make the connection from such limited information.

Is putting yourself in the path of a fast moving, heavy train that takes a
long time to stop a sensible thing to do?

Presumably I'm stupid; my gruesome demise is undoubtedly imminent.

Who can tell.