Old December 24th 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default Teenager dies 'playing' on hi-speed track out of Paddington

DERWENT Teenager dies 'playing' on hi-speed track out of
Paddington
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 08:24:53 +0000, Rick Hughes

"Brimstone" wrote in
:

Why have compassion for someone who deliberately puts himself in
harm's way whilst damaging your property?

Whether or not you feel any compassion is probably innate; if you don't
have any, I don't suppose it's something you can learn or develop. But
whilst I can't say that I have particular sympathy with this victim (any
more than any of the roundly 2000 other people who died in Britain that day
- I didn't know any of them), I can recognise that his demise is a tragedy
to his friends and family. Can't you?

Well they should have told him that trespassing on the railway at
night was stupid thing to do and that they would be devastated if he
was hit by a train under those circumstances.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/ and http://prar.fotopic.net/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. --Dick Cavett