Old December 24th 05, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Chris Johns Chris Johns is offline

Default West London Tram (and others)

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005, David Bradley wrote:

A more complete response would be nice but unfortunately the festive
season is getting in the way for that luxury. However for those that
"don't do the bus", I just wondered what they do at airports.
Presumably "Park and Ride" is out of the question, so it must be the
nearest car park or "Meet and Greet" to the departure/arrival louges.
But what on earth happens when they are presented with being bused to
the aircraft? Trip abandoned?

That doesn't count.

Yes, theres not "logic" in it, but thats probably the way people think. I
wonder if that bus is regarded as a big taxi, at least for the one that
meets you from the plane.

It's also full of other people "like them", who are going to or come
from the flight. That might make a difference. Or maybe there is no other
option, so they have to take it.

Like I said, theres no logic behind the thinking, but thats how it goes.
--
Chris Johns