Old December 26th 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] peter.tobin@gmail.com is offline

Default Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

Hi,

I am staying overnight at Park Lane tomorrow night (27th) and I don't
want to take the car into the centre of London. I am travelling up
from Brighton in the evening and then heading off to Nottingham some
time on the 28th. I would appreciate some advice on the best place to
leave the car overnight.

I normally park up at Stanmore but I see the Jubilee Line is closed
this week. Piccadilly Line looks quite good (slow but direct to Hyde
Park) but I am not sure what we would a good station to leave the car
at bearing in mind most of them seem to have resident's scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Pete