Old December 26th 05, 05:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

Paul Terry wrote:
In message .com,
writes

I am staying overnight at Park Lane tomorrow night (27th) and I don't
want to take the car into the centre of London.

Why not? There is no Congestion Charge.

It is also a Bank Holiday, so parking on single yellow lines in side
streets is fine, and Westminster have announced that there will be no
parking enforcement tomorrow.

The only difficulty might be getting away early enough on Wednesday,
which is a normal "parking day", although still no congestion charge.

Pack a shovel, blanket something to drink and eat, you may need it!