Old December 26th 05, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
spikemike spikemike is offline

Default tube and buses.New Years Eve/Day

Hi there i am coming down to London on Friday 30 Dec, and just wanted
to find out a few things about the buses and the Tubes....
"The RMT has called a 24-hour strike starting at 12 noon on New Year's
Eve and lasting until 12 noon on New Year's Day."....does this mean if
it does goes ahead, that there will be tubes after 12 Noon...or is
there normally no tubes on NYD..
what about buses...couldnt find any info on the Bus section of London
Transport, relating to NYD services....
I will be wanting to travel between Wapping and South Kensington..
suppose i will have to bring my walking boots with me...and a flask of
hot soup.. ha ha

Michael