Old December 27th 05, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Clark Phil Clark is offline

Default Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:37:35 +0000, Paul Terry
wrote:

In message .com,
writes

I am staying overnight at Park Lane tomorrow night (27th) and I don't
want to take the car into the centre of London.

Why not? There is no Congestion Charge.

It's too late now... but driving in from the West isn't too difficult
(the Westway takes you right into Shepherd's Bush) and on the 27th
traffic will probably be much lighter than usual. So I'd suggest it
was one of the few times it might actually be worth driving into
London.