Old December 27th 05, 10:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] nimbusjunk@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

Paul Terry wrote:
In message .com,
writes

I am staying overnight at Park Lane tomorrow night (27th) and I don't
want to take the car into the centre of London.

Why not? There is no Congestion Charge.

It is also a Bank Holiday, so parking on single yellow lines in side
streets is fine, and Westminster have announced that there will be no
parking enforcement tomorrow.

I strongly suggest you ignore the statement above and consult
http://www.westminster.gov.uk/transp...nforcement.pdf

if you want to park in Westminster on 27th

I suspect he has confused camera enforcement with PA enforcement

HTH Phil