Old December 29th 05, 04:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Watson Neil Watson is offline

Default TOC for best London Gold Card benefits?

I need a single zone annual travelcard (Zone 2), and will buy one on either
Friday or Saturday to beat the price rise and the impending necessity to
purchase more than one zone.

I also prefer paper over plastic, so will be purchasing from a National Rail
Station.

Does anyone know which TOC offers the most fringe benefits with a Gold Card?
I know SWT used to do some free weekend travel, and I think WAGN did some
other offers at one point, but don't where the current offers are to be
located.

Thanks in advance

(I couldn't locate a thread where this has been recently discussed -
apologies if I have actually missed one!)