Old December 30th 05, 10:05 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Iain Iain is offline

Default Does Oyster know the tube route you have taken?

Alix wrote in news:973C64F6F98651D7E@:

BTW do you know the fare from Stratford to Ilford on Network Rail's
'One Railway'. I tried the 'One Railway' web site as best as I could
but they don't seem to list any of their own fares!

Using www.nationalrail.co.uk it gives the single fare as £1.70. Not that
it's quick and easy to find out, you have to first tell it you want to
do a journey from Stratford to Ilford, do a search, then at the bottom
of the timetable it displays click on the Fares button.

By the way, if you're actually starting in South Woodford it might be
just as quick to get the 179 bus to Ilford rather than tubeing it into
Stratford and training it out again.

Iain