Old December 30th 05, 11:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex Watson Alex Watson is offline

Default Doors Open

David Bradley wrote:
With temperatures at zero and below in London during the last few days, why do
passengers on Underground trains stopping at surface stations having to endure
an icy blast with doors unnecessarily opening?

Do Tube trains even have door opening buttons anymore? I know the newer
District line stock doesn't, including the refurbished D (?) stock.
Although.. I remember they *used* to leave the doors shut during winter,
so presumably the system still works for those trains with buttons.

--
Alex Watson s/deadspam/froup/ to reply
http://www.zen24203.zen.co.uk/