Old December 31st 05, 12:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default One Day Travelcards on Oyster?

On Sat, 30 Dec 2005, Larry Lard wrote:

What's the reason these aren't available? Points for PR reason(s) and
real reason(s), since oystercard.com doesn't even deign to give me one
of the former.

Could it be that since we've got capping, we don't really need 1DTCs?

Since the system works for 7 day travelcards I bet the real reason isn't
a technical one.

Makes sense.

tom

--
TORG GROWS TIRED OF OBEYING PUNY HUMANS. SOON TORG WILL BREAK FREE AND
CRUSH THEM WITH HIS METAL CLAWS. In the meantime, Torg enjoys making