Old September 12th 03, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Malthouse Matthew Malthouse is offline

Default DLR Service Disruption

On 11 Sep 2003 07:31:06 -0700 Boltar wrote:
} Robin May wrote in message .. .
} Pity the train didn't just drive off and drag that load of
} right-on washed up losers under its wheels.
}
} Yes, and let's also have a big man with a gun at polling stations,
} shooting people if they don't vote for the right party.
}
} People at polling stations don't screw up services for other people.
} If these muppets want to demonstrate fine, but if they make life
} difficult for people who just want to get about their business (including
} the people in the exhibition) they should be treated with contempt.
} Inflicting your opinions on others whether they want it or not is hardly
} democratic and personally I'm sick of these so called activists who seem
} to think the voting booth isn't good enough for them and they need to
} cause trouble instead.

I try and curb my irritation at demoinstrators. After all there may be
a time when I wish to demonstrate in a manner more direct than is
possible at the polling booth.

Matthew
--
Záhid sharáb píné dé, masjid mein baith kar
ya woh jagah batá dé jahán Khudá na ho.