Old January 1st 06, 12:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
RDJUK RDJUK is offline

Default New Years Eve - Thank You!

I just wanted to post a quick message here to say Thank You to all the
staff who turned up to work on the underground on New Years Eve and
into the early hours of New Years Day.

All the trains I travelled on, the drivers were courteous and friendly
letting us know of all the station closures and it was a pleasure to
use.

Maybe your RMT friends could learn a thing or two about customer
service from the drivers as "tried" and "failed" to ruin the one night
of the year everyone is trying to have a good time.