Old January 1st 06, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
RWW RWW is offline

Default New Years Eve - Thank You!

Seconded, although I didn't use the tube last night (finished work at
0030, wouldn't have made the last train even without the thousands of
people in central London), and relied on a taxi, I did use it this
morning on the way in to work, and made sure to wish happy new year to
the people I saw

The trains were running through the night, Paul! Still, makes a
refreshing change from the usual Sunday night where people are banging
on the station gates at 00.30!

Richard