Old January 2nd 06, 02:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Peter Hendy-Bendy, C.B.E.

Robert Woolley ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

So, I wonder which ghastly dehumanised moron made the recommendation
to his friend Tone' that the Routemaster's executioner should be
thus honoured today?

CBE = Commission from Bendis Earned?

Actually, Peter along with Tim O'Toole led the responses to 7/7 on
behalf of TfL:

Why don't you bother to check your facts?

Do forgive me. I didn't realise that signing off a press release or two
with your name on the bottom was enough to earn a CBE these days.