Old September 12th 03, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Enfield to Putney - which route?

"AstraVanMan" wrote in message
Just thought I'd chuck this in the London group as well.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of driving from Enfield to Putney in the

rush
hour (leaving NE Enfield - near Freezy Water, at 5:35pm).

Wouldn't the A10 southbound into The City then right at the bottom of
Gracechurch St. (just before London Bridge, can you do a right turn there?
If not right down Threadneedle Street) ending up along the Embankment and
doing a right somewhere around Putney Bridge have been easier?