Old September 12th 03, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SabineUK SabineUK is offline

Default DLR Service Disruption

(Boltar) said:

Or have that oh so successful setup known as a coalition which is
a disaster wherever its tried because no one ever agrees on anything?

Interesting that during times of crisis like, ooh, the first world war, the
great depression and, let me think, the second world war Britain has
falllen back on coalition government. Except that calling it a
National government presumably saves it from the curse of coalitions.

I don't think anyone ever seriously accused Churchill of being unsuccessful
or indecisive because he was heading a coalition.

John