Old January 2nd 06, 06:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Peter Hendy-Bendy, C.B.E.

Adrian wrote:
Robert Woolley ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

The press briefing for Number 10 concerning the honours list is
he

http://www.number10.gov.uk/output/Page8851.asp

"Inspirational Leadership"...

- worth noting that many front line staff are honoured.

But with far lesser gongs. For doing far more.

Not sure how you measure that, but you seem to be saying that
inspirational leadership in a major crisis is not very important. When
you grow up, perhaps you'll understand more about what managers do.
Meanwhile, I'll let you wallow in your prejudices.
--
Richard J.