Old January 2nd 06, 09:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] casparreed@yahoo2.co.uk is offline

Default New Years Eve - Thank You!

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message .com,
" writes

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message .com,
writes
Did you get any extra money for working that shift? If so, how much in
total did you earn?

Sorry, are you talking to anyone in particular?

You and other posters.
I was wondering how much you got paid for that shift that ended at 4am.
The total amount, ordinary pay plus bonuses.

Well it might have helped if you had quoted something to tell us all
what you're on about. Not everybody reads newsgroup messages online and
not everybody has a ready list of all previous messages.

I can see how my first post must have been confusing but my second post
quite clearly beneath the second clearly quotes you, message
Jan 1, 11:02 pm. Can you not see this message?
Or, have you missed it?

As far as your question goes, that's already been answered by others.
I'm interested as to why you feel the need to know this information
though.

It has not been answered: the question was about specifc details. My
original question was to you, about your shift that finished at 4am.
However, it does appear that you and your colleagues are very sensitive
to the issue and I do apologise for upsetting you. I did not know at
the time that it was such a sensitive topic for you and everyone on the
"tube". I have approached many professions and they were more than
willing to assist me.

Once again, I do apologise for upsetting you.