Old January 3rd 06, 01:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster -Daily Travelcard

On 3 Jan 2006 00:21:23 +0100, Moor wrote:

I wonder how you've managed to break this excellent system? :-) Are
you remembering to touch out at the end of tube journeys?

I'm afraid, i didn't break anything and I do touch in and out at all
times...but it's the 2nd time I am told I need to pay some money cos I
spent more than I had in the card...which was a little more of the
amount of a travelcard in both cases...

And when I spoke to LU I was just told 'you probably didn't travel as
much as you need to get the swap...

I don't understand what you're saying?

But if you used the system for a day in a way that would have been
valid for a ODTC and were charged more than the price of the TC, you
have cause for complaint. Such mistakes HAVE been known to occur.
But they are normally corrected on request.