Old January 4th 06, 06:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Is pay-per-use Oystercard cheaper than... an annual travelcard?

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

I think Oyster is a good product and that Londoners will accept it once
the current obstacles to its effective use are removed.

I agree, but the fact remains that the majority of London commuters use
surface rail rather than exclusively TfL services, and many are people
(like me) who work mainly from home and need to commute only once or
twice a week or less.

Until Oyster is properly accepted for all surface rail journeys in the
capital, it will for many of us remain an interesting but irrelevant
exercise.

--
Paul Terry