Old January 4th 06, 10:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default New fares and Oyster

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:36:52 GMT, "Bob Wood"
wrote:

In ,
asdf typed:

If you think a 50% rise is big, consider the price of a 1 or 2 zone
single outside zone 1 - they've gone up from £1.30 to £3.00. I make
that a 130% increase.

And holders of a magic card can make the same journey at a 66% discount,
making it cheaper than it was for non-holders even before the rise.

Why doesn't everybody have one of these magic cards?

Stubbornness?
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War, and in Films & TV:
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk/